Sunday, July 10, 2011

My studio (updated)

Finally!  I have cleaned up and rearranged my studio; took me about two weeks.   I am much happier with it; I found supplies I forgot I had and now have almost everything at its place.   I will be able to find things when I need them and not spend more time looking for my supplies instead of creating :).   I moved some shelves and was able to find room to store canvas and oversized boards.   I think taking down the door was my best idea; the door was taking a lot of room.   I will use drape to hide the content of the closet.  J   See the pictures below:

Moved shelves and found more space for canvas and boards

Easel space

Door off!  More space!!!

Everything in its place! 


Work table.  



Computer and printer area

Filing cabinet

Drawer.  Where I keep my finished work and some supplies

Finished paintings.













No comments:

Post a Comment